You Can Do It Sam was copyrighted in 2003, and published by Candlewick Press. This particular book was a special printing for Kohl's Department Store in 2007. It was written by Amy Hest and illustrated by Anita Jeram. The book is an adorable story about Sam and how he overcomes his fear of walking up to the neighbor's house by himself to deliver holiday baked items. This is a beautiful winter story.
* Age Range: 2 to 6
* Author: Amy Hest
* Binding: Hardcover
* Condition: Used - Very Good, with a few "indentations" where the pages were turned
* Cover and Back: Very Clean; no marks
* Dust Jacket: Dust Jacket has some scuffs from shelf wear and slight tears on the spine in front. These are shown in the pictures.
* Grade Level: Preschool to 1st grade
* Illustrations: Anita Jeram
* Language: English
* Pages: 32
* Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 11.2 x 8.8 inches
* Publisher: Candlewick Press
* Spine: Very Clean
* Year: 2007